Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
04/22/18 at 01:44:14
News:
Home Help Search Login

News | Bio | Press | Photos | In Concert | Discography | Tabs | Media | About | Links | Lyrics | Mad Mission

Listen to the Singer Songwriter Tour gals sing "I Want It That Way"

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
This may sound silly but it is the truth (Read 3306 times)
PattyLover
Peter Pan

Can't Get Enough
PattyCakes

This may sound silly but it is the truth
01/26/10 at 05:02:27

It has been far to long since I been back in here praising our  Majesty The Queen Patty Jean so here goes.... I have never been religious but always liked some gospel sung by some special female and from her heart. But when I played Downtown Church in its entirety I sat thinking for a minute after, it really was that good wasn't it. Then I played  it again in its entirety and sat for another minute after thinking this darn
 woman has done it again, over and and over and over she's done it again.  Cheesy Then I yes played it again and sat after thinking you know if god heard this in its yes entirety his or her exact words after would be...."Oh my ficken Gawd this woman kicks some serious derriere"  <....  assuming you never know he or she might be French. Grin  I mean I am not even remotely religious and I thought that  Wink  17 years later which happens to be my favorite Roll Eyes Roll Eyes #, I thank that dumb a s s for giving her some courage to set forth on her dream of doing what she and we all love. If I had Patty not only would I shoot myself before I ever let her go but I would be a god fearin man that when every Sunday rolled around and she asked maybe for a foot massage before church I would be saying  " Yes Honey " kiss  To sum this all up by describing the album and our dearest Patty in just 1 word   "Hallelujah"   Smiley

Our_Gift_From_Above.jpg

Pattys personal Lappdog......I Wish LOL
Email View Profile WWW PattyLover   IP Logged
Sweet Sonofabitch
Peter Pan

I Love Patty
Griffin!

Re: This may sound silly but it is the truth
Reply #1 - 02/10/10 at 19:40:43

Quote from PattyLover on 01/26/10 at 05:02:27:
It has been far to long since I been back in here praising our  Majesty The Queen Patty Jean

Jeeze, dial it down.  

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Recent Posts    
Preferences
NPR's Top 150 CD's of all time by female artist by murph in news
07/24/17 at 14:35:33