Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
11/25/17 at 05:21:06
News:
Home Help Search Login

News | Bio | Press | Photos | In Concert | Discography | Tabs | Media | About | Links | Lyrics | Mad Mission

Listen to the Singer Songwriter Tour gals sing "I Want It That Way"

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Singer Songwriter Tour 2004ish (Read 3059 times)
albertalbert
Peter Pan

I Love Patty
Griffin!

Singer Songwriter Tour 2004ish
11/08/09 at 21:57:18

This is a bit obscure, but as I was fumbling through my backup files (my mac died) I was looking for patty's rendition of Moses at the Singer Songwriter's tour with Mary Chapin, Dar Williams and Shawn Colvin a few years back, maybe 2004?

Would anyone happen to have that file? It's my absolute favorite very of moses EVER. shoot me an email if you do! albertgetyourgun (at) gmail

I will be forever grateful

Thanks. (<:

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Arlene
Mother of God

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Re: Singer Songwriter Tour 2004ish
Reply #1 - 11/09/09 at 08:44:00

Quote from albertalbert on 11/08/09 at 21:57:18:
This is a bit obscure, but as I was fumbling through my backup files (my mac died) I was looking for patty's rendition of Moses at the Singer Songwriter's tour with Mary Chapin, Dar Williams and Shawn Colvin a few years back, maybe 2004?

Would anyone happen to have that file? It's my absolute favorite very of moses EVER. shoot me an email if you do! albertgetyourgun (at) gmail

I will be forever grateful

Thanks. (<:

FYI. A check of Pattybase indicates that you're probably looking for either the October 4, 2003 show in Glenside, PA at the Keswick Theatre or the November 16, 2003 performance in Seattle, WA at McCaw Hall. (Those are the only shows during the singer-songer writer tour with Patty, Shawn Colvin, Mary Chapin Carpenter and Dar Williams at which Patty sang Moses AND boots are known to exist-- of course, there may be some recordings of other shows from that tour "out there" which are not listed in Pattybase.) See http://db.pattynet.net/searchresults.php?sort=date&sortOrder=asc&startPa ge=1&searchType=S&bootOnly=&TrackID=114  

FYI.  Pattybase is a database of Patty's live performances put together by Gillian Reynolds of pattynet.net.  A similar database exists on this site.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

P
r
e
f
e
r
e
n
c