Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
08/19/17 at 09:49:53
News:
Home Help Search Login

News | Bio | Press | Photos | In Concert | Discography | Tabs | Media | About | Links | Lyrics | Mad Mission

Listen to the Singer Songwriter Tour gals sing "I Want It That Way"

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Icicles (Read 4397 times)
PattyLover
Peter Pan

Can't Get Enough
PattyCakes

Icicles
10/26/07 at 18:21:00

Its  funny how when you love a musician you usually need the lyrics in some way relate to your life.Where in Patty you don't need tht at all to have her music touch you in a way no other artist ever has.Icicles is a perfect example of that  and how the song is just pure majic. Roll EyesAs the months go by she has now become not only my favourite woman singer but my favourite person in music.I so look forward to whatever she chooses to do musicly or otherwise.And just 1 more thing,check out sweet Leesha Harvey sing Poor Man's House on YouTube.What a wonderful example how our dream Patty touches so many. Smiley

Pattys personal Lappdog......I Wish LOL
Email View Profile WWW PattyLover   IP Logged
PattyLover
Peter Pan

Can't Get Enough
PattyCakes

Re: Icicles
Reply #1 - 10/26/07 at 18:49:27

OOPS LOL,I forgot to say that you don't need to relate to Patty's lyrics at all to love the song and have it touch you.You can play the darn
 thing over and over and over and the lyrics don't relate whatsoever LOL Grin  Hooray I think I am Peter Pan now   hehe   ok flyin outta here    cya

Pattys personal Lappdog......I Wish LOL
Email View Profile WWW PattyLover   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

P
r
e
f
e
r
e
n