Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
12/15/17 at 10:09:29
News:
Home Help Search Login

News | Bio | Press | Photos | In Concert | Discography | Tabs | Media | About | Links | Lyrics | Mad Mission

Listen to the Singer Songwriter Tour gals sing "I Want It That Way"

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A Heavenly Day Indeed (Read 5233 times)
Jan
TDtT Moderator

Jan the Janitor

A Heavenly Day Indeed
02/06/07 at 11:39:10

What an exciting day for Patty and her fans. These reviews are all amazing. I love the new website. I've got my tickets in hand for some upcoming tour shows.......it doesn't get any better than this for Patty fans. Can't wait to spend some quality time with my new CD!

View Profile   IP Logged
quixote
Little God

Re: A Heavenly Day Indeed
Reply #1 - 02/06/07 at 19:35:38

I used my lunch time to zip on over to Barnes and Noble to get the disc(s). A co-worker was kind enough to give me his member's card, which gave me 10% off. That was one bonus, and they also threw in the sampler disc, so that was another bonus. Not that I don't already have those songs, but I'm something of a completist, so I like having it! It's always great having some new Patty songs to listen to!  Smiley

View Profile   IP Logged
murph
Big Daddy

Re: A Heavenly Day Indeed
Reply #2 - 12/18/09 at 12:15:55

A copy of the hand written lyrics of Heavenly Days by Patty was auctioned off for the Americana Music Assoc. High bid was $2010.00

darn
 I should have thought of that when we used to do the fund drive. Oh well Live and learn

Email View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

P
r
e
f
e
r
e
n
c