Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
09/22/17 at 17:26:35
News:
Home Help Search Login

News | Bio | Press | Photos | In Concert | Discography | Tabs | Media | About | Links | Lyrics | Mad Mission

Listen to the Singer Songwriter Tour gals sing "I Want It That Way"

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Tab Section Requests (Read 5215 times)
DB Caulfield
Ex Member

Tab Section Requests
05/13/06 at 08:53:04

After some recent requests w/ tab help, I perused the tab section of this board. The current tabs are very well presented. Kate, Matt, David, and others have done really nice work here. The thing about guitar tabs is that it's all subjective and there's a lot of guess work involved when people other than the original performer are creating them. There's definitely more than one way to skin a cat.

If anyone has any specific requests for tablature that they would like to see re-interpreted or needs to be included that is not currently posted...pm me or post here and I'll be happy to offer what I can.

IP Logged
saturday boy
Little God

Re: Tab Section Requests
Reply #1 - 05/16/06 at 15:15:16

db,

i have been trying to figure out patty's cover of "faithless" from the dvd portion of the jon dee graham tribute. i've almost got it, but not entirely. if you could help it would be greatly appreciated. if you don't have this tribute cd/dvd yet, stop calling yourself a patty griffin fan. (just kidding - sort of)

nick

Email View Profile   IP Logged
DB Caulfield
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 05/17/06 at 11:05:32

I'm ashamed to admit this. But I don't have it. undecided

IP Logged
Jan
TDtT Moderator

Jan the Janitor

Reply #3 - 05/17/06 at 11:29:57

Well, you should be ashamed, because you really should have this one DB. I am almost certain that you will enjoy the whole package, and I am certainly absolutely positive you will enjoy Patty's entry on the dvd.

View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Recent Posts    
Preferences
NPR's Top 150 CD's of all time by female artist by murph in news
07/24/17 at 14:35:33