Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
11/25/17 at 05:27:53
News:
Home Help Search Login

News | Bio | Press | Photos | In Concert | Discography | Tabs | Media | About | Links | Lyrics | Mad Mission

Listen to the Singer Songwriter Tour gals sing "I Want It That Way"

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The New TDtT Audio and Video Streams (Read 9761 times)
murph
Big Daddy

The New TDtT Audio and Video Streams
10/07/05 at 00:14:50

Back in April, Jen and I decided that TDtT needed to move in a new direction. In the past 6 months we have added new ideas and threads like the Band Equipment, Who Am I, and highlighted those who have kept some of the older threads going like the lyric game.

We saw a need to add not one but two new moderators again with the thought that they would take TDtT to other avenues and directions but at the same time keep us within our purpose. That being to be the best fan site on the web. Jan and DB have filled their roles in a way that has exceeded expectations.  

Starting with the spring tour and also during the summer one stops, we had the opportunity to have some fun with Patty and the Band. It started backstage after the shows in Pittsburgh and DC then at the ballpark and the NorthStar Bar in Philly and again after the King of Prussia show,  

One night Patty and I recorded a group of greetings to be used on TDtT. With the help of RT we have put the first one up on the board tonight.

At the top of the thread section you will see what looks like an audio bar and it is, just give it a click and you will receive a special and fun greeting from Patty herself.

This is the first of our new audio and video streams that you will see throughout TDtT. A new bio page will be up soon, with Patty giving us insights on her life and career. We will have interviews, concert footage and special recordings just for you.  

If you havenít had the chance take a look at the Discography section, well then you are missing the most comprehensive listing of the recordings of Patty. Now that the list is in order wait till you see what will be added soon.

Check out the photo section, where we have added photoís from just about every recent appearance by Patty. This section was put together by the fans of Patty giving us permission to use their photo so that a photo legacy of Patty will live forever. But we didnít stop there. We have combined the Photo section with the In Concert section and rounded it out by merging the two with the setlists, the concert reviews and discussion of each and every show.

Video? Did you check out DB's day on the Red Carpet and the video of Patty's performance?  

So welcome to the new Time Does the Talking, enjoy your visit with us.

« Last Edit: 10/07/05 at 07:32:05 by murph »  
Email View Profile   IP Logged
zimmo
Big Daddy

Driving &
driving, there's
nothing on the
radio...

Re: The New TDtT Audio and Video Streams
Reply #1 - 10/09/05 at 18:10:36

Congrats on everything, y'all!
The new biography section with Patty doin some "life-explaining" is voonderbar! Going back for another taste...
Very nice additions all over the place!

Scott
So is music an asylum. It takes us out of the actual and whispers to us dim secrets that startle our wonder as to who we are, and for what, whence and whereto. All the great interogatories, like questioning angels, float in on its waves of sound.- Emerson
Email View Profile WWW   IP Logged
murph
Big Daddy

Reply #2 - 10/09/05 at 18:20:16

Thanks Scott, BTW there is more to come

sarah m
Peter Pan

Reply #3 - 10/09/05 at 18:51:38

GREAT work you guys. LOVE the new stuff. Smiley

Sarah

el
Little God

"I raised my
voice to the air and
we were
blessed"

Reply #4 - 10/14/05 at 14:57:37

AMAZING!! I was gone for like a week - max - and I come back to some incredible additions to this site! The Bio is so great - to hear Patty talking about her life and career...so cool! You guys are incredible! Thank you for creating this place! I'm off to see what other new little treats I can find!!

murph
Big Daddy

Reply #5 - 10/14/05 at 16:53:32

Thanks El, this is going to be an ongoing project and we will have more and more stuff up as it comes in from Patty, ATO, the band and other special guests

murph
Big Daddy

Reply #6 - 10/25/05 at 21:26:31

The next song to be put up on the site is a stunner. Stay tuned as the new selection will be up on Holloween

Jennifer Caputo
TDtT Administrator

Relax, have a beer -
I'm drinking
Arrogant Bastard

Reply #7 - 10/26/05 at 09:34:56

YOu guys are gonna love it so much! I'm dying that I can't put it up yet. It covered me in goosebumps when I listened last night!  My cats both ran to the speakers to cuddle with them.... oh man..... get ready!!!!!

Email View Profile WWW traDMB   IP Logged
Jennifer Caputo
TDtT Administrator

Relax, have a beer -
I'm drinking
Arrogant Bastard

Reply #8 - 10/30/05 at 22:27:45

Put on a sweater before you press play.........

Email View Profile WWW traDMB   IP Logged
Jerry
Peter Pan

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #9 - 11/03/05 at 18:59:19

Hey Jen,

Where did you get the recording of Patty singing "Moon River"?  It's one of my guilty pleasures when I was growing up!  She does a beautiful job, and I was wondering where you got it . . .  

Best,

Jerry

murph
Big Daddy

Reply #10 - 11/03/05 at 19:50:57

Patty and Doug recorded the song backstage at the Rocky Mountain Folk Festival in Lyons, CO. and Pattys' crew and Management sent it on to us

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

P
r
e
f
e
r
e
n
c