Yet Another Bulletin Board

Welcome, Guest. Please Login.
08/19/17 at 09:46:43
News:
Home Help Search Login

News | Bio | Press | Photos | In Concert | Discography | Tabs | Media | About | Links | Lyrics | Mad Mission

Listen to the Singer Songwriter Tour gals sing "I Want It That Way"

Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Forum back up.. Anyone want to take over the site? (Read 1285 times)
Jennifer Caputo
TDtT Administrator

Relax, have a beer -
I'm drinking
Arrogant Bastard

Forum back up.. Anyone want to take over the site?
04/29/16 at 12:42:57

I know the forum was down for a while.. it looks like we got partially hacked but I finally got the permissions sorted out so that we can get back in...  

Anyway, that said, the site is embarrassingly out of date.  I'm probably going to shut it down. If anyone wants it, it yours if you promise to take care of it. I've reached out to Patty's management as well to see if they at least want the archives...  

Email View Profile WWW traDMB   IP Logged
murph
Big Daddy

Re: Forum back up.. Anyone want to take over the s
Reply #1 - 05/09/16 at 11:20:34

what a lot of fun it has been to be part of this site for so long.

Jen, you did a wonderful job putting up with the likes of me and others.  

Your site was the go too place for Patty news long before she became a star to others besides the group here.

Hopefully you can find somewhere for the archives to go.

I would be interested in keeping to concert lists

Good luck to you in the future.  

Email View Profile   IP Logged
rob68
Little God

alone and alive

Re: Forum back up.. Anyone want to take over the s
Reply #2 - 06/02/16 at 23:20:20

I guess commenting on an artist's Facebook page is all anyone wants to do anymore. That and tweeting. I miss the days of Impossible Dream and Children Running Through and people needing burnt copies of Silver Bell and everyone posting lyrics and discussing the meanings of the songs.  

Embarrassed to say the last Patty CD that I bought was Downtown Church. I've heard the last 2 albums and really should buy them. Something stops me from getting excited....maybe Patty's lack of interest in melody. She even played in concert recently about 10 miles from me and I didn't go, but it was that shared show with the 2 other chicks, so it wouldn't have been enough Patty for me.

If the forum disappears, thanks for the good times, Jen, and best of luck to everyone.

« Last Edit: 06/02/16 at 23:34:27 by rob68 »  
View Profile   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

P
r
e
f
e
r
e
n